No one likes going to the dentist and it is especially discouraging to be told that you have a cavity and need a filling. Want to avoid this scenario? One excellent way is to choose the right toothbrush and the Sonicare Electric toothbrush is an excellent choice. In fact, there are 5 good reasons that it is better than your manual toothbrush.
- Plaque is a thin yellow film that develops naturally on ones teeth, removing it is of great importance to prevent cavities. You can only move your manual toothbrush in so many directions yourself but the Sonicare has a unique spinning motion. The modern technology that has been developed allows for greater amounts of plaque to be removed from your teeth during the brushing process.
- Making sure you don’t brush for two short of time is important. With a manual brush you can tend to finish two quickly which means you are not getting the results that are needed for good oral health. The Sonicare brush will alert you when you have brushed for two minutes – this way you know you have brushed for the proper amount of time. This is a great feature for kids as you can encourage them to keep brushing until they are alerted.
Better Brushing Action
- Some people brush to lightly with a manual brush others two hard. Another great advantage of the Sonicare brush is the precise and consistent brushing motion that in generates each and every time you use it. Knowing that brush is moving at the right speed and action allows you to focus on positioning the brush in the proper position and let it work. With a manual brush you must worry both about action and positioning decreasing the odds of properly cleaning your teeth and gums. This process also means that the dentin on your teeth will be treated gently and with greater care.
Improved Gum Health
- It is important to prevent gum disease in your mouth and a regular manual toothbrush is not the most effective way. This starts with eliminating bacterial growth in your mouth. The Sonicare has a gentle brushing motion that exercises your gums, this motion helps prevent bacterial growth in your mouth. This helps prevent Gingivitis (gum inflammation) which usually comes before periodontitis (gum disease).
Greater Stain Removal
- Coffee, tea and tobacco can leave ugly stains on your teeth. Teeth whitening solutions are costly and time consuming. Quite often, with a manual brush, you don’t get the action required to clean the stains from you teeth. However with a Sonicare brush your teeth will be naturally whiter within a month.
There are five reasons that when you purchase your next toothbrush you should buy a Sonicare Electric instead of a manual one. It will exceed your manual brush with better plague and stain removal, provide you with improved gum health and a great and comfortable brushing motion. Many who are sceptical of a Sonicare brush only need to try in once to realize the benefits and many become lifelong users.