If you are looking for a top-of-the-line electric toothbrush, than Philips Sonicare DiamondClean may just be your cup of tea.
The Philips Sonicare DiamondClean electric toothbrush is the next step up from all of Sonicare’s other lines, including the Flexcare, Flexcare +, and Essence. Coming in around $200, it is considered by many to be the cream of the crop for those looking for a sparkling smile and is believed to have some great benefits going for it.
Philips has taken this electric toothbrush, moved it into the next frontier of efficiency while at the same time streaming down the bells, buttons and whistles. First, the designers created a new handle that is considered to clean up to 44% better than other toothbrushes, according to Sonicare’s website. A slick design with forward thinking charging options, the handle has condensed three different buttons into one featured button. A few setbacks: the DiamondClean does not come with the UV cleaner, it can be difficult to decipher the available battery life while brushing, and changing the speed while having the brush inside the mouth is recommended to diminish unwanted mirror spray.
Or said another way, it has some great specialties, like:
- It’s rechargeable
- It comes with a Quadpacer (the quadpacer is, according to Philips, the aspect of the brush that, “takes the guesswork out of when to move the brush from the outside of the teeth to the inside and from the upper teeth to the lower teeth. It beeps at 30-second intervals during the 2-minute brushing period, telling you when to move the toothbrush to the next section, thus making sure that you brush all sections of your mouth evenly and thoroughly.”)
- It has an option for children ages 4 to 10
- It comes with a sensitive, polish and gum care mode
- It comes with 1 handle and two heads
- It is accessorized with a deluxe travel case that comes with a USB charger
- The display is illuminated
- It does NOT come with UV brush head sanitizer
All in all, if you are looking for a gem of a toothbrush, the DiamondClean is your brush. The features are extensive, the 30 second timer is fabulous for those that like to day dream while brushing, and it comes with a well-made travel charger. And to seal the deal with no worries attached, Philips is giving a 30 day guarantee, giving you no reason not to give your teeth the golden treatment they deserve.
To return to our homepage click sonicarecoupon.net